- The site is designed to maximise accessibility, including:
- To ensure text legibility, the main text is scaleable
in size - use "View/Text size" on your browser
topbar menu, to change the size of text in your browser.
High contrast text colours in Verdana font have been used.
- For those using a screenreader or with images turned
off on their browser, all images (other than those solely
used for layout decoration) carry text alternatives (alt
- Access keys are enabled, particularly useful for those
using screenreaders, PDAs and mobile phones. This feature
allows the visitor to move directly to each link, or to
skip the navigation section and go straight to the page
content. The shortcut keys can be accessed by using ALT+an
access key (Windows) or CONTROL+an access key (Mac), followed
by Return. Access keys are as follows:
- "1" Skip navigation
- "2" Home page
- "3" Educator
- "4" Artist
- "5" Site map
- This site is designed using Cascading Style Sheets.
You can therefore override these styles if you are using
your own Author's stylesheet.
- All pages on this site are designed according to the
Content Accessibility Guidelines Priority 2.
- If you have any comments on the site accessibility,
we welcome your comments, by email.